Thursday, December 8, 2011

eyes lie



if I could tell you my secret it wouldn't be a secret anymore.
If what I want is wanting then wanting is what we'll have.

the cynical optimist binding the truth beneath the way I feel. 
The beauty behind my closed eyes opens into this
the stillness inside the song 
dancing to hoofbeats of silences passage
 passing through ever ready time.

Ride with me here 
Past the edge of tears already fallen 
answer the sweet sweet call of my empty heart, (still so tender)
broken open to let more of you in.



4 comments:

  1. You write beautifully, and your comments mean the world to me.
    Thank you.
    Sending you love, dear.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a branch quivers
    awoken by a promise
    the elegance of time shifts suddenly
    a flame comes
    a window calling our hearts
    into space
    there are more than eyes
    at work here
    more than cyring
    from deep within the wood
    a silence so deep
    so loud it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bella. And Rivercat, yes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. testing 123
    I can comment again I think"

    nice to see you posting again :)

    ReplyDelete